UK Decay Communities Forums – D-K-Com Networks
Terms of Usage and Conditions of Service
All forums are post moderated; however, this dialogue is a cooperative endeavor. To maintain an environment conducive to quality, please agree to the following few basic guidelines and requests before using this system:
By using these forums, you agree to abide by the following simple common sense rules:
- You certify that you are 13 years of age or over. All those individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release form from their parents before posting any messages. This is in compliance with the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA).
- Nicknames that we feel are inflammatory, vulgar, promotional, or rude will be removed.
- All groups are moderated for foul language and commercialized promotional posts.
- Always be respectful of other users, the system, and the moderators. We put the system online in good faith, please use it in good faith.
- Be descriptive, specific, and succinct in your postings. This way your opinion and point is clearly understood and referenced. Remember, people from all over the world read here with english as a second language.
- Because your posting may be more pertinent to another on going discussion, or it might spawn its own thread, it may be moved as Uk Decay Communities sees fit.
- Links to adult content, pages with links to adult content, near adult content, or messages describing anything against the law will be removed as soon as possible.
- This forum system is not a venue for personal or private vendetta’s. Keep your personal business as just that – personal. This forum is not a venue for the resolution of personal disputes with members or groups.
- The management reserve the right to edit or delete urls, signature files, nor specifics that could lead people to certain site’s. We welcome individuals and small businesses or craftsmen, however unsolicited commercialized posts or url’s will be deleted. We tend to err on the side of caution to protect the integrity of the system.
- Please keep your language clean and decent. This include personal inflammatory language as well as obscenities.
- Please stay within the topic area of the forum you are posting a message in, and within any topic that another poster may have started.
- You agree not to hold UK Decay Communities or its members liable for anything stated within the forums.
- Signing up a user name that is a obvious commercialized domain name or product name will be removed. This is out of unfair promotion considerations as well as trademark implications.
- Since this is interactive, and everyone who participates in ‘UKDecay.com’ is “in it together”, please treat others the way you wish to be treated. One way to guard against misunderstandings is to read over your response before you post it. Flaming: or personal attacks are not allowed or tolerated. Should anyone use inappropriate language, start a personal attack, or engage in hate speech, they will be barred from all further discussions.
- The forums are not a venue for advertisements in any way. It will be the sole discretion of UK Decay Communities and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.
- You are responsible for your own posts and agree not to hold WordPress, Buddypress, BBpress or any third party software utilized in UK-Decay.co.uk or UK Decay Communities liable for any messages posted.
- You will not copy and retransmit any information out of these forums without first getting the permission of the original author of the message and a UK Decay Communities administrator.
- Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members and moderators or policy involved.
- Claims of action, flames, and calls to action against any individual or group will be removed.
- Messages posted at this site are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster.
- Personal exposure. Anyone posting another members personal details or web site details without permission will be banned.
- When a message is placed in any forum system, you are granting a soft license to the site to use it.
If you have read through this thank you very much for taking the time!
We don’t hold these rules with a big stick but have found it necessary to give some basic guidelines to the way our Forums are used.
If you have any queries or points, please contact:-
Contact UK Decay Communities
Continue to Register an Account